AerWay Hay and Pasture Advanced Aeration Systems
Revitalize Your Pastures With AerWay Technology
Rising input costs along with uncertain commodity prices are placing greater demands on today's farmers. AerWay® owners have told us that they get Versatility, Value & Savings, Dependability and Increased Yields from their AerWay System. AerWay not only meets your requirements - it exceeds them!
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE - The AerWay's Quick Adjust feature allows you to vary the roller swing angle between 0o and 10o. This enables you to "fine tune" your setting for aeration, renovation, overseeding or pre-working your fields, for better retention of fertilizer, liquid manure, rainfall or irrigation.
- GREAT VALUE, SAVES RESOURCES - One implement that can do many jobs. The AerWay is used to get the maximum benefit out of your inputs, and helps you achieve a better root system that results in higher yields. Fewer field passes saves even more time and money when combining the tool with AerWay attachments such as harrows or seeders.
- USE ALL-SEASON - Start your springtime off right by using the AerWay to aerate, warm, and loosen soils. Then during the remainder of the season the AerWay can be used to relieve compaction or renovate after each hay cutting. The AerWay will also boost your rotational and intensive grazing program as the increased productivity will let you graze animals on fewer acres.
- VERY DEPENDABLE - Designed and built to withstand demanding field conditions and provide years of reliable service.
- INCREASED YIELDS - AerWay users are getting top yields with lower input costs. Better quality grass or hay results in more weight gain and healthier animals.
QUICK ADJUST SWING ARMS
Quick adjust models allow you to easily change the amount of soil disturbance from simple aeration to more aggressive renovations. There are up to 5 settings available for 0o to 10o of offset.
SOLID STEEL SHAFTS
AerWay rollers are constructed of solid steel shaft, combined with individually replaceable tines that have AerWay's unique "Lean and Twist". These features make the roller durable and easy to maintain.
C-FLEX - LOAD DAMPENING SYSTEM
C-Flex springs, standard on all AWS and AWF AerWay machines are designed to help protect the tined rollers from impact and shock loads in stony ground conditions. Other protective features include a Travel Protection Bumper and Lanyard Chain.
WING DOWN PRESSURE VALVE
Standard on all Folding Wing Models. The down force valve is pre-set at the factory and can easily be adjusted in the field to suit varying ground conditions allowing the operator to transfer weight from the center frame to the wings. The need for additional weight will vary with ground conditions.
AERWAY'S SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR OVERSEEDING APPLICATIONS
AerWay Seed Boxes provide an easy, effective and practical method to over seed or apply granular chemicals. Use with most seed varieties including sorghum, rye, grass, wheat and oats. When used in conjunction with the AerWay and harrow, the loosened soil ensures optimum seed to soil contact for higher rates of germination. The compaction relief maximizes establishment success. Seeds and chemicals are incorporated immediately for maximum effectiveness.
ADDITIONAL AERWAY SYSTEM FEATURES AND OPTIONS
View the AerWay Hay and Pasture brochure to learn about all of the AerWay features and the optional Pull Type Wheel Kits, Ballast Blocks, Lighting Kits, and Pull Type Harrow Caddys.